Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7th

Tonight, I'm to be locked in a witch's castle.
No seriously.
Anyway, now that I've got my hookline, I get to report a very sucessful day.
I woke at 6:20ish to the sounds of cats yowling and thought maybe Kaden had met up with the rabid skunk around here. It turned out to be a false alarm but I couldn't go back to sleep so at 6:45 I gave up and read my Bible.
I made breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, went for a walk and ran quite farther than I thought I could. I have decided that unless it's work related, my internet will be off between 8:00 and 3:00 so I shot off a few emails before 8:00.
I began the process of reformatting Secret of Sentarra, completing two chapters today. The first went so quickly that I decided to get the second one done as well. Then I worked on the bathroom, kitchen and laundry for an hour.
After that I loaded up my trusty alphasmart and went down to the river to discover it had been taken over by an older gentleman on a jet ski. We got along though and he continued to zoom up and down the river, while I quietly transported myself back to the Civil War and wrote a chapter to help complete my Little Women fic that I abandoned years ago and recently picked back up.
I tried three times to call the college about a book signing, but I kept missing the lady I needed to speak to. I spoke to a friend on a long - overdue phone call and took my uncle to drop off at his work. Then I finally got Jess's birthday gift wrapped and mailed.
Last night I wondered if I put too much to do on my list but I made it and more. Now I have a few scenes I'd like to write. I need to watch the Wizard of Oz movie and rehearsal is in just a few hours. Still. The day couldn't have gone much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment