Thursday, June 16, 2011

3:22

I walked another 1.43 of a mile just putting the groceries away and taking the compost to the garden. I'm not sure how much I did grocery shopping because it restarted. But yes. I've been to get groceries, cleaned out the fridge, took out the compost and loaded the dish washer. I stole Ryan's old phone cord to charge my phone (yay for big brothers!) and I STILL HAVE NOT WRITTEN ONE WORD ABOUT KAEL.
However I did get my book signing scheduled so that counts for something. I have rehearsal in about three hours. And amazingly - I'm still in a great mood. I've been listening to sermons allll day as I've been doing the above things. So even though my feet hurt and I'm hoping we don't have a high energy rehearsal tonight and I need to make supper before I go... things are going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment