Friday, June 10, 2011

Day 4

Yesterday I checked on the website that is finally up and running. I edited "The Captive" and "Across the Distance" - the latter of which is NEARLY ready for publishing! (Thanks to my editor Val.) Then went to rehearsal where I sat for the majority of it and recruited two of the ladies to try out for Great Escape if we do it here. Elaine told me there's an Irish step dancing group that meets twice a month in San Antonio so I may look into that. I came home so wound up and didn't get to bed until 11:30. Then I woke at 4:55 and never managed to get back to sleep. I went on a walk, just over two miles today, watered the garden, made breakfast and cleaned the kitchen including mopping/scrubbing the floor with a rag. Now I'm going to make a list of things I need to do for the trip.
I'll be leaving this afternoon. We'll see if I can get everything done or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment