Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7th, too late for comfort

My life is beginning to read like a child's reader.

I need to run.
I can run.
See me run fast.

I had 20 minutes after the photo shoot (and grabbing Amy from walking down the road to stand in for Scarlet) to download them. And of course today was the day my computer wouldn't recognize the camera chip. So we downloaded them to grandma's computer and I worked on putting them in my web album to transfer them to my computer. Then ran out the door for the meeting. Literally ran. I met the girls who are doing the dancing. They're nineteen and seem like they'll be really fun. It's Mariel and Jill. Then we ran by Kholes where I bought a polo shirt and passed it off to the others in the store to get embroidered for the CYT program. Returned home and again worked to get the pictures to my computer. I at a TV dinner. Bleh. Then left the album uploading to go to rehearsal where they were moving a huge Pharaoh head onstage. They spray painted it gold so everyone was nice and high before the show started. We ran through the scene changes of the second act. Then ran through the first act where I discovered I can indeed gogo dance in my brown boots with little heels.
I'm worried because Joseph our director again wasn't there. This is the third day and no one's saying how he is after the wreck. I'm going to text him in the morning and ask how he's feeling. Even if he's hurt, it's really not nice for them to not tell us what's going on and I CAN'T believe that they honestly haven't heard from him or don't know.
I hate cars.
And I didn't get to write a word today which saddens me because I was excited too.
My brother insisted if I got up at 6:00, I'd have time to watch a movie tomorrow before he returns it.
I just laughed.
I can't wait for a real day off where I can do nothing but read and write if I feel like it.
And I don't even have a "real" job....

No comments:

Post a Comment