Monday, July 4, 2011

Summary

In a nutshell.

Day one. Went to bed fine. Woke up sick.

Day

two. Went to bed aching. Woke up feeling li

ke I was dying.

Day 3-4 Repeat.

Day 5-7 Got past the dying mode and into stage two.

Stage Two:

Asthma attacks, struggles to breathe and a hacking cough that interrupts phone calls and keeps one from sleeping.

I was told I was really needed at Joseph rehearsals - and I knew I needed the practice. So I broke my no-medication policy. Breathing is a bit important. Just a bit. And it's awfully hard to do when you're dancing for hours ev

ery night.

So I danced and coughed and danced and drank water.

And danced and went home and c

oughed all night. Then slept half the day. The repeated.

And fretted over getting well because this weekend was a most important weekend when I had ....

This.

And

we all lived happily ever after. Regular schedule resumes at 6:00

tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment